The Rose House Residential Living
The Independence You Want...The Support You Deserve
Are you looking for a friendly, supportive place to live?
Are you looking for a community living residence where you can pursue your personal goals and interests, make new friends, and develop your skills and independence?
If so, The Rose House is for you!
Our residential programs are designed to help you pursue and achieve your personal goals, and lead a full and rewarding life. In a Rose House home, you'll be able to:
- Enjoy a safe and secure living environment
- Make new friends in your home and your community
- Use the life skills you've worked so hard to develop, while learning and using new skills
- Develop and exercise freedom of choice in your life decisions
- Get involved in your community
- Be a leader by showing the public that people with developmental disabilities are contributing members in the workplace and the community
Our Traditional Group Homes Have Around-The-Clock Caregiver Coverage To Support Our Residents' Needs.
- Each home offers spacious living with each resident having their own room and access to each community's recreation areas and social events
- Residents plan their days based on personal goals, including employment, recreation, education, and personal interests.
- The Rose House helps our residents access a wide variety of community programs and services to meet their goals and interests.
For more information, call (973) 984-0006 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org